Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Nails Inc & Diet Coke Promotion Haul! (+China Glaze polish!)

''Haul'' isn't really the appropriate word, I only grabbed 2/4 polishes for myself!

That doesn't mean I was totally normal, walking about with (eek) four bottles of Diet Coke to get my freebie nail polish. No way, I had to go in twice (the second time I admit to forcing my mum to go buy for me) to get 8 bottles of coke and 4 bottles of nail polish. Each bottle of coke cost £1.18, so that was a total of £9.44.

I skipped out on the last shade (I may regret this later) but it seemed like a very generic Berry/Plum/Red/Pink thing that I passed.

I was grabbing the Heather Grey & Denim shades for me, whilst I knew my good friend
wanted the Denim shade. I also grabbed her the Caramel shade, as although this would look hideous with my pale skin, would compliment hers so much better. Plus she is a fiend for nude polishes lately, I gave her an OPI one today in fact!

Before I get onto the actual photos and descriptions, I wanted to say that this promotion will sadly end on Wednesday the 2nd of February. I'm just thankful I managed to grab these in time :)




From L-R: Denim, Denim, Heather Grey, Caramel, China Glaze's Little Drummer Boy.


Excuse the crappy lighting, it makes the two Denim shades appear differently! So to recap, I only kept one Denim & Heather Grey for me.


The China Glaze polish was a last minute impulse buy when I went to Sallys in the same day, cost me £2.40 with VAT due to the clearance/sale on the christmas range!



Heather Grey is definately my favourite, though it does come off a little too pink in the picture. Sorry! For good swatches just type in something like: Blog Nails Inc Diet Coke (shade name) swatches. It's what I do when I'm creating wish lists!


Until next time, (approx 20minutes or so!)


Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment