Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Collective Superdrug Haul ^^ ( feat. Tresemme and a new brand? )

First up is my new conditioner & shampoo combo.

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo & TRESemme Thermal Recovery Conditioner

About a week ago, I grabbed these beauties at half price off at Superdrug. I think the offer has ended though, sorry! They cost roughly £2.50 each, which is a bargain considering they're great quality and they come in 900ml bottles! I like to combo a volumizing shampoo with a strong conditioner. I need this to moisturize the tips of my hair and deep cleanse as I am generally very oily. Due to using heat, I also need to prevent split ends and thus, I mix! ^-^

I love...raspberry & blackberry bubble bath & shower gel

Is this a new brand at Superdrug? I'm unsure if it's a Superdrug own brand or not. :/ I assumed it was but I'm having my doubts know. Anybody care to enlighten me?

Anyway, a new collection of raspberry/blackberry & strawberry gels/butters/scrubs turned up one day. I had run out of my shower gel and I was going through my It's Raining Men way too fast, considering it's a limited edition, so I grabbed this quickly! It was roughly £1.99/£2.99 and you can currently buy two for either £2.99 or £3.99 (500ml bottles.) This smells lovely and it hasn't reacted badly with my skin at all (I tend to get red/blotchy after some shower products.) This reminds me of Treacle Moon shower gels (which I love) and the expensive brand, Philosophy. It's clear that brands are trying to mimic their packaging style! :L

Check this out if you have the chance.

I love... raspberry & blackberry glossy lip balm

Mhm, this is nice. Not amazing but nice all the same. ^^

This glossy lip balm is indeed, glossy. It isn't particulary moisturizing but it does leave my lips with a nice feeling. It's slightly tinted and just adds a natural shine to the lips but not overally glossy/sticky looking. The pot is huge and if you want a nice, natural tint at a cheap price, check this out maybe. :)

So yeah, that's my teeny haul and I hope you enjoyed it. ^-^

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment