Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Fruity! [09.05.10]

Hi all! ^^

Over the weekend I had my very first pomegranate. This odd new fruit was delicious and I found myself wanting more! On Saturday, instead of a fatty pudding, we had strawberries and single cream and since then I've been craving fruit!

As a result, I mixed up a tasty bowl of fruit and cream and decided to share as I found it so nommy. I'm hoping to make a habit of this - as crazy as it seems I feel so much better since eating more fruit over such a short period of time.



First I chopped up the four remaining strawberries and tossed in a a bit of pomegranate. ^^



Then, like an idiot, decided to faff about and make some shapes with the pretty fruit. xD



This bit looks so stupid - don't they remind you of eggs?! It's actually banana slices with half a grape on top ^^



Then I poured single cream all over it and got this lovely fruity desert! It was lovely and reminded me of Spring. :) It's so annoying how expensive fruit is in the UK though - hopefully I'll stay stocked up.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment