Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

NOTD & Magazine Freebies: Instyle & Nails Inc (Electric Teal/Fashion Fawn)


Pay £3.70 (not as good as the glamour magazine's deal!) for a copy of Instyle and get a free Nails Inc Polish worth £11! The first one I got my hands on was Electric Teal! A lovely (but darker than I expected) teal. It came in a black box with the nail polish sticker name on the top, peeled it off and stuck it to the bottom of the bottle so I wouldn't forget. :)


Quite hard to photograph, not impossible though. Lovely creamy formula - 1 coater as always Nails Inc, with another to even it out! In most lights this appeared as a darker blue on my skintone but in others the green really showed up. I'm so happy I finally have a dark teal - not very electric as you can see.

Next I grabbed ''Fashion Fawn'' which on most people is the perfect greige shade, on my pale skin though this pulls very murky brown! Despite the oddness on my skintone, I quite like this one.

Application was the same as teal mostly, a bit sheerer though. 2 Coats!
What do you think? Last NOTD of the night!

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment