Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

NOTD: Revlon Lilac Pastelle


Quite disapointed in this polish for a few reasons!


First of all, the name 'Lilac Pastelle' I mean come on, in what way is this lilac? This wouldn't bother me so much IF Revlons lip gloss in 'Lilac Pastelle' was the same colour and was therefore, intentional, but this does not match that light lilac/lavender lip gloss at all. I am disappoint.


In my photos I tried really hard to capture the tiniest lilac hue to it but the reality is this is just a very light, basic pink cream that takes quite a few coats to be opaque. I can't remember the number unfortunately!

I had a bit of an issue with drying (but I do think i was in a rush and didn't give it enough chance) so by the time I had gone out to the car, I had huge dents on the tips. :c I removed it when I got back home.


Aside from the misleading name and odd drying time (which may have been my own fault) this made my nails look very long, pretty and elegant. It was a bit too girly for me in some ways but I can see this being a favourite light pink for some.


In the end, I left this in USA when I returned to the UK as I knew I wouldn't need it.



Until Next Time,


Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment