Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Wet n Wild Trio Swatches and Comparison

Sweet as Candy & Don't Steel My Thunder






One day in CVS I got this 'bargain' $9.99 set full of Wet n Wild products. Inside, there were two eyeshadow trios from the regular line - just with really bad packaging in comparison and I THINK a lesser quality. Who knows, maybe these two were just not as pigmented and creamy as Walking on Eggshells has been in the past? :3

A bit powdery, a bit off fallout, but a few nice shades and they were cheap so whatever, I don't mind.



L-R: Don't Steel My Thunder, Sweet as Candy, Walking on Eggshells.



Generally the same pigmentation wise but WoE's shadows are far more creamy/buttery to apply and blend well with minimal fall out.


Until Next Time,


Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment