Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

LUSH Valentines Day 2011 Products Haul! & Lip Balm

Hello dear readers! I finally got round to revamping my blog, now it has a little bit more of a personal touch! The template is adorable, it's a little bit girly for me, but it's so sweet that I couldn't pass it up. That adorable little bird! -squee-

Anyway, on to the haul! LUSH has it's usual Valentines Day products out in stores for you to spoil that special someone with. ^^ I thought, why not spoil myself?!


First of all I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer going on at Superdrug on the lip Balms.



L-R, T-B: Pile of Packaging, Nivea Milk&Honey, Carmex Strawberry, Nivea SoftRose

Each of these smell great in their own way. Soft Rose appears to apply no colour at all, yet it does bring out the natural roseiness of my lips. Milk & Honey is soft and nice to wear but not the most amazing moisture, just like Soft Rose. Carmex smells delish - unfortunately I think it actually dries out my lips slightly.


LUSH's It's Raining Men Shower Gel RRP 250ml @ £7.95

If you are even a slight fan of Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, you need this! It smells divine! The description is far too long winded to write out, sorry. However, it is a toffee/caramel/honey scent with a hint of some sort of floralness that I can't put my finger on. Last year, I hated Honey I Washed the Kids soap as I had hyped it up so much due to amazing reviews. The reality was a disapointment. For some reason though, I can't get enough of this scent now! It smells amazing and it's limited edition so grab it quick. It lingers for a little while and If you use at as a hand soap, you are going to be sniffing your paws constantly! I'm battling myself on whether or not the grab a backup of this haha!


LUSH's Honey I Washed The Kids Soap - 0.142kg @ £4.40


As a result of the lovely bottle of shower gel, I thought ''Why not give the soap another go?'' This smells really great exactly the same as before. Which pretty much proves that this soap WAS good last time, I was just annoyed because it didn't have that WHAM! everybody had raved about. I'm sorry I doubted how nice you really were, HIWTK S2


LUSH's Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar RRP £2.30


Yummy. This has the scent of Yummy x3 (a discontinued popular shower gel that I never got a chance to try ;_; ) which is a Strawberry/Vanilla/Cream scent. This is such an adorable little bubble bar, it turns the bath a milky red/pink apparently. I haven't used it yet but I really want a back up!


LUSH's Ex Factor Bath Ballistic RRP £1.99


Yummy & Cheap, could it be any better? This smells of Vanilla/Cream - the Butterball scent. It's amazing, I simply adore this scent. He's gonna turn the bath a lovely baby blue and you get that great satisfaction of melting off his arms/legs one at a time in revenge. >:D


& My next LUSH cocktail bath!


Doesn't this look yummy? ^^ It's Raining Men Shower Gel to wash (and maybe bubble bath a bit too,) a quarter of the comforter to add some colour/bubbles whilst also keeping it sweet, two old honey ballistics - the Honey Bun and the Honey Bee (they're quite old so they won't be overpowering in the bath, just add a little honey smell.) The last is half a Fizzbanger ballistic. This is a caramelly/fresh apple scented bomb that's gonna go green in the bath and just be lovely scented. I can't wait to use this! It's going to be a honey/sweet/fresh/appley bath with a nice green/pink bath water with tons of bubbles.


Yum! What is your favourite LUSH cocktail?! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. i truly love lip balms! and your blog header is cute too.

    i thought you might be interested in entering my ELF 83-piece makeup palette and nail polish set giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/elf-makeup-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cheryl

    Thank you! I love lip balms too haha ^^

    Thank you for mentioning the giveaway - I'll try to get around entering at some point. Far too tired now though! ^^

    ReplyDelete