Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

Shopping Haul feat. LUSH, Sanctuary, Bourjois & Finally Hollister!

I'm sorry but this is only part one of a haul! This post is going to be very picture heavy so I apologize in advance!

Me and my friend
went shopping together yesterday.
I'll start with Hollister as clothes/accessories are definitely in a minority here. The UK is fairly expensive for clothing ) so I only really get things I truly adore or are on sale.


This pretty floral decal tank was on clearance for £10.90 in size small


I couldn't pass this up, cute no? It will be great for Summer or everyday wear! My friend also grabbed the grey version of this. I kind of wished I had that one as well but I was tight on cash.


Grey friendship braclet RRP £3


We also got some friendship bracelets (Lol - these are actually classified as males!) from Hollister. I got grey while she opted for the navy, I kind of want them all! Very cheap too. ^^


Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 52 Eclat Medium, Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Vanille Clair & 3D Effect Les Nudes 3-Dimensional Cosmic Shine in 33 Brun Poetic


I got these on a 3-for-2 deal at Superdrug. This offer is only valid until the 15th of February so grab your products quick! The foundation was £9.99 and the concealer was £7.49, leaving the £6.99 Lipgloss as the free purchase.


I have been agonizing over this concealer & foundation for ages! I decided to grab this foundation as I've read raving reviews over it's coverage, appearance and blending. Due to a fantastic experience with another foundation from Bourjois, I've decided to give this one a go! It also has tons of ''fruit'' ingredients which, as you would have guessed, gives this foundation a pleasant smell.


The concealer is for blemishes and despite the slight thickness of the concealer I have already used it on my under-eye circles and it coped really well!


Brun Poetic is a beautiful pinky, shimmery nude. It's a few shades lighter than Barry M's Toffee lip gloss and although it hasn't stolen my heart, it is a very nice lip gloss. Not overly sticky. :)
Sanctuary Spa Fresh Faces Purifying Wash Cleanser, Deep Cleanse Facial Pore Refining Toner and Brightening Facial Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF15.


The Cleanser retails at £7.14 (£2.14) Toner at £7.14 (£2.14) and the Lotion at £ 13.27 (£8.27 with voucher)


Better run along to Boots quick - spend £3.50 and get a £5 off Facial voucher free. It can be used on many brands but as I am anti animal testing companies, only a few brands were usable by me! I saved a total of £15 in two stores with three vouchers, I also have another voucher which I got from buying the lotion. I've been needing a new cleanser/toner/moisturizer for ages and I'm glad I finally nabbed myself some bargains. I'm planning on grabbing something else cheaply before the voucher runs out haha! I've been using these for only two nights, but so far so good! Very good deal for such a reasonably expensive high street but good quality brand. ^^


The adorable LUSH valentines day shopping bag, pile of LUSH goodies and the latest LUSH times newspaper. ^^


LUSH's Ma Bar Bubble Bar RRP £2.50


Mhm...this smells nice! A sweet choco/honey/sugary scent that isn't overpowering. I've wanted a clear/white ish bubble bar so I can mix it with bath ballistics and not have to worry about having the pink bubble bar take over the bath. So now I can have any colour bath I wish! :D


LUSH's Floating Island Bath Melt RRP £3.60


This smells lovely - a sweet lemony bundle of goodness. I am really hoping this will moisturize well! I'm tempted to drop the whole thing in the bath tub and inhale the wonderful scent whilst bathing in a milky-soft bath haha! ^-^


LUSH's Ex Factor Bath Ballistic RRP 1.99


Yum Yum Yum! This smells awesome, just like butterball, with the added twist of being BLUE! This is actually a back-up as I know this is an amazing bath ballistic. I truly recommend picking this up! Isn't he adorable?! Just imagine slowly melting your ''ex'' into the bathtub, one leg at a time >:D Haha, not really. He just looks cute to me - his little heart! D'aw! ^^


Pandora's latest mini-catalogue books


Does anybody else love Pandora? I don't care if it's popular though where I live it has suddenly become a fad. What do you think of Pandora? I'm not really into jewellery - but some items just get to me. :)''


Notice anything different? This post is already long enough without the addition of FOUR lipsticks! Haha ^^' silly me.


So part two will be put up in a little while, next time I have a free half hour or so. I'm currently on study leave as I have preliminary exams! So I've got to keep up with that and make sure I get good grades!


Until next time, a lot of love.


Huzzannah

7 comments:

  1. The hollister top looks so pretty! I wore my grey one today but I changed to a plaid shirt when I got home cos it wasnt cosy enough =P
    Its more suitable for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah, I just lazed around the house today/had to get changed for the horses since Jet escaped. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this haul! I was in Hollister today, so many things I want but so expensive :( I also love Bourjois foundation. I bought some things from Lush today so I have a similar post ^_^ I have a Pandora, I got it last summer and I have three charms, I like it because they all mean something and remind me of something/someone! xxx

    http://peneloperow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica

    Ahh, I know what you mean! Only way I get anything from Hollister is if I feel like really treating myself or when I go on holiday where its cheaper. ^^
    That's also what I love about pandora - right now I have 5 charms but I won't be able to get another one for ages.

    Thank you so much for commenting, I noticed you followed me but I didn't realise you had a blog. I'll go check it out now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hun, I saw on someone elses blog that you thought lush bubble bars didn't really give many bubbles, this happened with me too but i have found a better way to use them and it's my latest blog post :) this isn't shameful advertising by the way, I just want you to see because i had the same experience as you and it will help you save money :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amy

    Thank you! i'll check it out, I actually know the other blogger and I'm far more obsessed with LUSH than she is so it's always annoyed me that I couldn't get bubble bars to work! :L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and earn dollars for every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete