Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

NOTD: Barry M 318 Peach Melba ^^

Peach Melba no. 318
High street brand Barry M has released two new nail paints to add to their huge range in celebration for Spring. The one I have for review today is Peach Melba, a lovely peach polish with just enough pink in it to avoid being too orange. I was surprised at how much I loved this one although it may not be everyones cup of tea! Nail Paints are currently on 2 for £4.99 (saving of about a quid)

Normal lighting in my bathroom (lol)


Applied nicely in two coats, maybe with another one to even it out if you prefer to use sheer coats and dried fairly quickly. This is a perfect colour for Spring and even my pale skin can handle it. :)


Bright direct sunlight from window inside.


What do you think? ^^



Until Next Time,


Huzzannah

2 comments:

  1. Really nice colour! ^^

    http://pearlywearly.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pearl It actually is, not usually my kind but loving it! ^^

    ReplyDelete