Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

NOTD: China Glaze "Ruby Deer"

I apologize for being so inactive. Simple as that.
To make up for it I have my very first NOTD post. ^^
Whilst I love make-up/bath/beauty, nail polish is my real weakness. I want hundreds of them!

The following polish is from China Glaze's 2010 Christmas collection in "Ruby Deer"


It's a bright, ruby cherry red that applies flawlessly in two coats. The formula was wonderful to work with, it dried quickly and had a glossy shine.


As you can see, it washes me out slightly. I am extremely pale so no wonder! I wasn't sure about the colour at first but I wore it to show my support for Comic Relief and In the end, I quite liked it. After there was a bit of minor tip wear, I grew into the colour and I would definately wear this again. Maybe on my toes next time?


The China Glaze 2010 Christmas collection was, sadly, limited edition. I do think, however, that it's still available online and this polish wasn't hyped up (well it is just a basic red) so it should be fairly easy to dupe.


Until Next Time,


Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment