Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Bazaar Magazine & Leighton Denny

Another magazine freebie, I swear these things are out to kill me! They all seem to come at once and they all seem like such good deals, until you end up buying them all and run out of money. ^^ This is no exception, although at £3.70 for each magazine I did indulge a bit because I had heard such good things about the quality of the polishes. Above, on the left, is the polish in ''Do Me a Favour'' a creamy, muted pure orange that is such a refreshing change from the neon (and often horrible) polishes that have come out recently. On the right is ''Viva La Diva'' a lovely red cream with a hint of a coral in it which makes it perfect for Summer!
L-R: Viva La Diva, Do Me a Favour

These are possibly the best quality polishes I have ever purchased, even more so in that they are magazine freebies! They apply so smoothly, like butter (as many others have said) and are perfectly fine in one coat. A second coat just seals the deal. ^^ The formula is easy to apply as it is neither too thick or too thin and the brush is perfect. I've seen loads of these on sale in TK Max so I will definitely be buying more of these later on. They usually retail for about £10-12 each I believe?
What do you think? I didn't get Supermodel as I'm so pale the greige tends to look well...murky brown on me. ^^ Not a great look sometimes.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment