Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Glamour & Benefit

Last week I picked up two copies of Glamour magazine for £2 each and got a free Benetint & High Beam. I really want Posietint as well, thankfully I'm so far north that the magazine shops still have a few in stock!
They're pretty tiny at 4mls but this is, however, a third of a full size so for £6 for 3 in total it's an amazing deal.
Heavy swatch of High Beam on top, sadly my picture hasn't really captured the blended swatch underneath. This is the perfect highlighter for me as it is a pearly/white pink and it is blends really well. I have actually used this as a highlighting base on my eye and it actually stopped my eyes from creasing!
Same again, except much more noticeable as Benetint is a rose lip & cheek tint. I love this! I was a bit apprehensive about using this on my cheeks, however, it is pretty much the same as my natural cheek colour. Very easy to blend, although I don't recommend applying it directly to your cheeks before you blend as it is a stain and may be patchy. ^^

Over I'm really pleased with my freebies, I'm not sure how I feel about Benefit but I wasn't going to pass up such a good deal!

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment