Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Mini Boots Haul (Impulse/Barry M and Soap & Glory)

A week or two back I picked up one of these bundles from Superdrug. I don't typically buy Impulse but I do love Barry M lip gloss so I decided to grab one out of the three on offer. I purchased 'Tease' (which smells quite nice, actually) as it came with the pinky nude with a little shimmer.

Not much colour to it but it smells divine! I love the caramel scent. ^^ All Barry M lip glosses are really nice, wear well and are non sticky and very creamy so they are very comfortable to wear.
Next I picked up the famous 'Hand Food' by Soap & Glory and it does not disappoint! I've been addicted to this thing since I picked it up; it's lightweight, sinks in quickly, smells nice, is non-greasy, cheap and moisturizing. What's not to like!

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment