Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc Havana from Dove & Nails Inc The Beauty Collection (swatches)

Last night I caught up on all most of my blog posts apart from my NOTD's ^^ I haven't seen anything really about Havana, only Copacabana, at all and this offer has been on for about 4days now? I'm so surprised that more bloggers haven't posted!

Not as surprised, however, as when I got my hands on this polish! I was anticipating a sheer, creamy pastel pink that I could probably pass up, what I got instead was a beautiful and very unique polish in my own collection. ^^
To me this is a rosy/pink fudge coloured polish which can appear a little bit like a nude. It's such an interesting colour and this took 3 coats to apply (it's quite sheer) to get the above NOTD. What makes this polish so special as well is the delicate rosy/golden pink flash of shimmer that shows up as you roll the bottle of nail polish and if you look closely you can definitely see this on your nails. My picture is not anything to go on for this, sadly. It's far more noticeable in artificial orange/yellow light at night and it bright sunlight though, as you would expect!

I hope this was helpful for anybody looking for a Havana NOTD/swatch as I personally found nothing online myself! ^-^




What do you think?



Until Next Time,



Huzzannah

1 comment:

  1. It looks really nice! Doesn't look like a nude which is good ^^

    x

    ReplyDelete