Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Dove & Nails Inc ~ The Beauty Collection (& Swatches)

Everybody has been going on about this certain freebie and no wonder! Simply buy two of the selected Dove deodorants (retailing from about £1.95-£3.32) and get a free Nails Inc polish! ^^
I bought the Dove Beauty Finish roll on, Invisible Dry roll on & spray and the original Dove Roll on. I would have bought another aerosol, as they are what I use on a daily basis, but I was tight on cash and would have spent over £10 if I had. I needed a roll on for traveling this Summer anyway so it's a win-win situation! This cost me £9.37 in total.

Havana


This really surprised me! It had been advertised as a lovely creamy pastel pink but to me this is totally different and I'm so glad that it isn't just a boring sheer pink. To me, this appears like a 'fudge' coloured polish with a definite pinky tone. There is also an amazing rosy/golden pink flash of shimmer that shows up as you roll the bottle around, it's beautiful. Although quite sheer, I think this will be good in about 3 coats as the swatch below was with 2. Sadly I won't have a proper picture of this until I do a NOTD, maybe tomorrow?


Copacabana

I wasn't sure about either of these polishes at the start until I saw Ms Bubu's post and then later her NOTD which made the colour look stunning!
Don't get me wrong - it's beautiful - but I was a bit disappointed at first as it appeared very bright neon pinky orange and actually reminded me of this sort of modelling clay I had when I was younger. It is, however, unique within my collection and it looks more muted when swatched but still a wonderfully strange corally/pink orange colour that I really love. This will be the perfect pedicure colour, now I just have to make the horrible decision of what to choose from my collection to wear for when I go out to Florida on holiday!


L-R: Denny Leighton Do Me a Favour, Viva La Diva, Nails Inc: Copacabana, Havana

Did a little comparison of swatches for you all as, try as I might, I couldn't take a picture of these polishes at all! They are so difficult, hopefully when I do a NOTD I'll be able to get a decent enough picture to capture them correctly. :/ I have to say I think I'll be popping Havana on my fingernails and Copacabana on my toes to replace Viva La Diva as I'm so excited! ^^

What do you think? Will you be picking any of these up? *-^

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment