Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Bobbi Brown: Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory

Eee, I love the CCO (cosmetics company outlet) in the outlet mall! ^^

Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer is one of those products that I've always wanted, regardless of what I have read/watched/heard or saw. I was a bit surprised at how much it came to as the box does say $17.50 but I only paid $16 or so with tax. I'm not complaining though as that is a good 6 dollars or so off the RRP in regular stores!



I was a bit silly when choosing a shade, which you must do in the CCO yourself btw, and chose a darker shade than I originally would have and in a warm tone. This has, however, worked out for the best as the warm yellow undertone will help counteract my dark circles under my eyes and it is actually light enough for me. High five to my past self, dithering about the CCO like I was lost, as you have succeeded!




The packaging is small, yet sturdy and contains 1.7g. I also love the tiny mirror!




When swatched the product is not as creamy as I was expecting, being very thin which is perfect for just tapping and rolling underneath the eye area. You don't need much as it is primarily a layering product (supposed to be used with a setting powder & a corrector) so don't expect it to provide flawless, perfect cover. Despite it's obvious yellow undertone, it blends easily and feels very lightweight due to it's texture. It does not crease and acts almost like a base to eyeshadow, which I like.

I love the easiness, texture, coverage and fairly long wear of this concealer. Thumbs up Bobbi Brown (&CCO!)

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment