Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Lil Hollister Haul

Yep yep, I've turned to the Hollister dark side and I don't care...their clothes are comfy! -shoos away-

Oh just a heads up, bloggers being a -!##$$%&%%*^#$%- and keeps rotating all my pictures. The important ones I remove and mess about and rotate until blogger finally accepts them but this bag picture I really can't be bothered to mess about with so please be content. :p



Navy hoodie in size medium $39.50. It's so soft and cozy but still thin enough to be worn on all occasions and it's just...lovely. ^^


Size 3 pair of shorts at $29.50. These are soo soft...and they're my first pair of kinda dark navy shorts (I only wear shorts on holiday so I don't have a huge collection) and they feel like they're a good quality, long lasting pair so I'm very pleased.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment