Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Milani Haul & Comparison Swatches

SO I nabbed myself the infamous Milani liquif'eye metallic eyeliner & grabbed two holographic nail polishes for good measure! Everything was reasonably priced, the eyeliner at about 7-8$ (I think?) and the polishes $4.something.

Milani Holographic 3D Polishes in Hi-Res & Cyberspace
Swatch comparison with Milani's mechanical easyliner. I have to admit, I love mechanical eyeliners since they do not need sharpened and tend to have a finer point which makes them easier to apply on my eyes (since if I get a very thick line with pencils it totally closes off my eyes.) As you can see, they're pretty much the same, aside from the fact that liquif'eye has a sheen to it's finish (metallic) and that it applies a thicker line. Both are a nice, bold black.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah



No comments:

Post a Comment