Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

OPI: Serena Glam Slam!

For $14.95 in a outlet mall, I purchased the OPI Serena Glam Slam duo. This includes the infamous white shatter and Spark De Triomphe polishes. Whilst I think shatter polishes are so-so, I have had many compliments wearing this combination, and the glitter polish is beautiful.


White shatter is what I wish all white polishes were - opaque in one coat (albeit, it does shatter after a few seconds!) whereas Spark De Triomphe is just stunning. It's a really nice shade of gold, not too in your face and good in 2-3coats I would say. You can get away with just 2 if you're using the shatter over top. It has different sized glitters in it and can pull slightly silver at times whilst still being a gold, if that makes sense?



These were the only two pictures I managed to get as I forgot to take a bottle shot. Please ignore the excess polish and unevenness.

Sorry! Relaxing is making me very forgetful, as well as illiterate.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment