Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine


Last year I was stopped on my journey into a Bath and Body Works store by an enthusiastic shop assistant. Now I don't mind these, in fact it's nice to actually be offered assistance which is usually not the case in the UK, but she was a bit too full on for my tastes. She literally grabbed my arm and used the Forever Sunshine Triple Moisture lotion on me, yes it smelt good, yes I thought it was nice - but I didn't buy it and I was running out of there in a few minutes feeling awkward. She insisted on asking me what scents I liked, why etc. 'oh this ones a bit too young for you, what about this?' As a result I still don't know what Sweet Pea smells like haha!

This year I bought the Triple Moisture Cream and the Body Mist since I really do like the scent. I miss this duo, sigh, which I didn't take back to the UK with me... I loved layering the lotion up on my arms/legs and then spritzing on the mist. I smelt so summery!

Can't wait until I can smell this again, plus I got them both free since I had coupons! :D Brilliant.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment