Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Physcians Formula Happy Booster Powders




Pretty pretty, seriously these are beautifully packaged for Drugstore products. They smell of violets and I suppose that's what is supposed to be the 'happy booster' effect lol. In my opinion it doesn't work but it's a nice touch, i just like the products! They're pigmented without being crazy and the natural blush was perfect for me as i like a very well, natural, flush as opposed to crazy pink! The translucent powder is a LIE! If you want a setting powder you're gonna have to buff this in a lot to get rid of the highlighter effect, that being said it's a great highlighter so use it for that?









They come with a compartment for a horrible little brush, but it's pretty cute so oh well. Nice little storage haha. I got them with a sticker with 'buy one get one free' by the way in Target.

However...It took forever for that stupid sticker to actually work! I was standing there, at the till, with some annoying 3x pissed off women who were waiting to buy one food item behind me. The cashier (first of all) put both products through at full price. Uh hello, I'm not paying almost 30bucks for these things when they're on buyonegetone -__- So I pointed out the mistake and it wouldn't go through, cue annoyed customers behind me. Excuse me, where do they get off grumbling? Move tills if you're so important.

Sigh, it made the whole situation a whole lot worse. I was embarrassed but determined not to pay for something that I didn't have to. In the end the code went through and the cashier was lovely. I mean come on, why can't people wait 5minutes anymore? What makes your bloody breakfast cereal so important?

Sorry for the rant, It just got to me ahaha. I have to say, as polite as the Americans tend to seem compared to the UK I do prefer our way of things. Some things I saw/were part of I found incredibly rude. Different cultures I guess, nobody would swear out there but plenty people think that it's their right to complain all the time. It's just odd to me I guess!

Sorry, again. :3

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment