Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Bath and Body Works Hand Gel Haul



Very mini haul, I know. 5 for $5 and a huge range of flavours, what's not to like?

Maybe the fact I didn't mean to buy Pow Smash Berry? Haha, I quickly grabbed the red gel - what I thought was the Halloween chocolate chew ghost one - and bought it before I realised. Somebody had left Smash Berry in the wrong dish thingie! It must have been fate, however, since i opened it and used it and realised...

That it's my favourite out my whole collection. Pretty snazzy. it even made it back to the UK since I loved it so much! :p

The rest are pretty good, Sour Drop is quite unique - I didn't bring it home but it was pretty awesome. Mint Chocolate smells lush. P&J Smells a bit odd but nice and Mojito is just good. :p

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment