Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

EOS Lip Balm (strawberry sorbet)

So back in the day (okay last year) I embraced the whole EOS craze with open arms with Summer Fruit and was sorely disappointed if I'm totally honest. I now have 4 of the things since people were still raving and I got Lemon Drop, Honeysuckle Honeydew and Summer fruit along with this badboy, Strawberry Sorbet (girl? Seems more appropriate...) All three trump Summer Fruit with no competition but I really can't decide between the other three haha.

I actually didn't know this existed until I looked about in Walgreens and noticed this 'new' flavour so i snapped up two, one for me and one for a friend. Unlike her I don't hoard my lip balms so this baby has had a fair amount of use by now and I really like it! EOS balms are moisturizing without feeling heavy and sticky so no problems with hair sticking to your lips. ^^


Okay, time for beddy byes. Night night.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment