Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

NOTD: Essie French Affair

I only have two proper opaque cream pinks in my whole collection, OPI's Pandamonium Pink and this Essie's French Affair. Both are very similar in that they have a slight lilac undertone that comes through in certain lights very well. Pandamonium Pink is, however, a lot dustier and not as bright pink as French Affair is, with a little more empathises on the lilac hue. Since I have grown to love Pandamonium Pink, wearing French Affair was like wearing a more girly version and that being said I have also grown to really like this pink. I'm not a huge pink fan (it's not really me so to speak) so it's nice to battle against that sometimes and wear something different!

Both shades apply very well - which is why I don't think I need anymore cream pinks - I'm fine with what I have now. They are slightly streaky on one coat but for the most part perfect in two/three and since I don't really like pink usually if they were a bother (which they're not) I wouldn't bother anyway, so I would recommend them.

Bear in mind the purple/lilac cool undertone, it may not be flattering on everyone...
Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment