Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Snacks.

Oh Target, how I love thee..

And how I miss thee. :c

Seriously, I miss it in my life! Aside from the cosmetics/furni/decorations, I actually really liked the snacks you could pick up for $1 each or so. Good times. And hilariously inexpensive compared to the UK (hello 75p for a galaxy 5 piece bar in a local corner shop! ¬¬) Omnomnom, in my tum (literally, I gobbled all these babies up and now I want moar D;)

Just about the only thing I haven't eaten my way through are these Fish chocolate cracker thingies (like mini biscuits really!) They're quite small and apparently there are 6 servings...I've been eating a few at a time but guess how much a serving is?! It's like 46 of these things! I'd have a whole tank swimming about in my belly if I shoved that many down at once! xD So if you're looking for a snack that is, as far as I can tell, decent in terms of taste + serving size then go for these. They're not half bad for you as well, which is a plus.

Until Next Time,

Huzzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment